You might be wondering whether you really need the help of Best Immigration Consultant team, when the forms and guides published on Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) website are available to everyone.
Due to complexity and variety of Canadian immigration programs, self-assessment tools are not always reliable and will not give you the full picture. Also wrong interpretation of Canadian Immigration Laws and Regulations leads to common errors causing unnecessary delays.
Our professional and experienced specialists are there to:
- Provide a professional assessment of the likelihood of your success
- Provide personalized options and solutions based on your situation
- Guide you in the preparation of your documents to ensure you’re awarded the maximum number of Canadian immigration points that you are entitled to
- Prepare a detailed submission letter, addressed to the appropriate IRCC Visa Office, outlining your qualifications and supporting your candidacy
- Provide assistance with explanatory letters required for your case
- Advise of additional case specific documentation which should be provided for your particular situation in order to maximize the chances of success
- Complete and submit full application package
- Communicate with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) and the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) on your behalf (except for the direct translation of your written or spoken submissions)
- Make additional written and/or oral representation to the IRCC Office and/or to the other related Canadian Government agencies, as necessary
While our team is working on your application, you can focus on improving professional and language skills to arrive prepared.